New year. New leadership.
It’s time to elect leaders who care about Crystal Knoll Terrace. Join us on February 20, 2021 as we take a step toward a brighter future for our HOA.
Congratulations to our
2021 Board of Directors!
Katharine Gould, William Holland, Gustave Kawell, Christina Barnett, & Andrew Karaffa will be serving the Crystal Knoll Terrace Homeowners Association as Board Members in 2021. Thank you to our Election Committee, our candidates, and every Member who voted!
Winter Weather Update (2/18/2021):
– The meeting will go forward as planned.
– Due to the delay in postal service caused by the winter storms this week, the results will not be announced until Friday, February 26th. Any absentee ballots received during the extended period before results are announced that are postmarked by the 20th will be counted.
– Registration for online voting will close at 12pm on Saturday the 20th. All online votes will need to be submitted by 3:30pm.
hours minutes seconds
2021 Board of Directors Election Meeting
Saturday, February 20th | 2:00-3:30pm
112 Dogwood Dr | Georgetown, TX
Meet the Candidates!
Latest from the Blog
Newly elected Board members met on August 25th, 2022 to designate position titles.Meeting of New Directors with Minutes: Opening: Meeting was called to order by William Holland.Present: William Holland, Susan Craig, Margie Funkhouser, Mollie MartinMeeting Agenda with Minutes
1. Maintain curb appeal2. Know your property lines3. Fence etiquette4. Handle conflict peacefully5. Keep the noise down6. Garbage & recycle bin etiquette7. Be a mindful pet owner
1. Be friendly2. Learn your neighbors’ names3. Hang out in your front yard4. Take walks around the neighborhood5. Welcome new people to the neighborhood6. Initiate get-togethers7. Pitch in to help each other